Last modified: October 12, 2022
Lemontree Foods Inc. ("Company" or "We") respects your
privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit
the website www.foodhelpline.org (our "Website") and when you send
the Company SMS messages, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- On the phone.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website or the Company.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including payment processing) that may link
to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how
we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By
acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information
to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under
18, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register on the Website, or provide any information
about yourself to us, including your name, address, or telephone number. If we learn we have collected or
received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete
that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address and telephone number
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage
details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking
Information You Provide to Us
You are not required to provide personal information. The information we collect on or through our Website,
Phone or SMS message may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the
time of registering for your Services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our
- Information that you provide to us via SMS message or phone.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to
collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication
data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website
and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your
computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have
your browser to our Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web
beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for
example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example,
recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and
us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- When you participate in activities that require a credit card (such as making a donation, or purchasing an
item), your credit card and other Personal Information will be sent from a checkout page hosted on the Site to
a third party payment processor. The third party payment processor will process your credit card transaction
and the payment gateway will send us a transaction report from the credit card payment network that contains
some of the Personal Information it collects (e.g., name, contact information, partial digits from credit
card) but not your full credit card information. We do not retain credit card information. We encourage you
services. We currently utilize Stripe and Paypal in connection with payment processing. Information related
to Paypal’s privacy and data protection can be found at https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
Information related to Stripe’s privacy and data protection can be found at https://stripe.com/privacy. If you do not want us (or our service
provider) to collect any Personal Information from you, please do not provide it.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business[ and who are bound
by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for
which we disclose it to them].
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,
dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or
as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company
about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the
Company, our customers, or others.
Our Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have a ”do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your
online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals, but we do provide
you the option to opt out of interest-based advertising. To learn more about IBA or to opt-out of this type of
advertising, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices and the Digital
Advertising Alliance website http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Options you select are browser- and device-specific.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding
disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request,
please send an email to email@example.com.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our
best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information
transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible
for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We keep information relating to you such as your name and telephone number in our database permanently, unless
you request that it is removed. To request removal of your information you can send us an email at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not retain credit card numbers.
was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website
email@example.com or via our toll-free number: (844) 995-0989